Ever wanted to sharpen your ninja skills? You know, throw knives & axes around like a Boss? Well, Tony has always had this fantasy and it finally became reality. We just had to try Stryke Target Range in our hometown of Brampton (there’s a Toronto location as well). We asked some other Bloggers to join in the fun. Carolann & Macrae from One Modern Couple are Travel Bloggers & Vloggers and Kristin & Shadi from Vacation Couple are Travel Filmmakers.
Don’t worry, we filmed a video for our Let’s Discover ON YouTube Channel:
If you liked this video then remember to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to view all our videos!
Here’s why target ranges such as Stryke have become so popular. This is a great indoor option that will challenge you both mentally & physically in addition to being seriously FUN. Stryke offers you the chance to try axe throwing, knife throwing, archery & air guns (with rubber balls) all in one location.
Each group that visits gets a ‘Coach’ to help them learn the techniques behind throwing. In our case, Marcus was our in-house expert and he continued to coach us in each activity. He had detailed knowledge behind the technique of all activities at Stryke, and we all appreciated that because we all learned something new. Plus, he’s got a sweet lumberjack beard. So as it turns out knife and axe throwing is not as easy as it looks, so we won’t be quitting our day jobs anytime soon!
A single event costs $39.82 a person ($45 a person including Tax) with a minimum group size of 4 for a single activity event (Archery, Axes, or Knives). If you’d like to try more than one activity then the Tour De Stryke is what you should choose . The standard event charge is $49.56 a person ($56 a person including tax).
Important things to keep in mind:
- Reservations are required at both locations from Monday – Sunday from 11AM – 12PM.
- Walk-In Customers are accepted on Fridays from 6-10PM & Saturdays from 4PM-10PM.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended however closed toes shoes are required.
- The recommended age is 12+.
- You can bring your own snacks & food or order in and have it delivered however drinks must be purchased at the bar.
- Any visit to Stryke is a great stress reliever. All natural too!
What you need to try:
1.Everything – Why try just 1 activity when you can try 3? Trust us and choose the Tour de Stryke Package which allows you to try 3 of the 4 available activities.
2. A Friendly Bet or Tournament – Its fun to try new things for the first time without keeping score but eventually you’ll WANT to keep score. It won’t be long before your Inner Competitor starts to show.
3. Celebrating Your Win with a Toast – Beer & Coolers are available for those 19+ at the Bar.
4. Join a League – The Brampton & Toronto Locations offer an 8 week axe throwing & archery league.
5. Plan your next visit – We’re certain that you’ll love your first visit to Stryke so much that you’ll want to tell your friends, family and colleagues. Stryke is a great way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, family reunion and bachelor / bachelorette party. You can also tell the person you work with to plan your next team building or corporate event at Stryke so you can visit again but on your Employer’s dime!
We also wanted to say a BIG thank-you to One Modern Couple & Vacation Couple for spending the day with us. We had a blast hanging out with you guys!!!
Our Visit was sponsored by Stryke Target Range however all opinions, recommendations & reviews are our own.
Have any photos or videos of your visit that you would like to share with us? Send them over to @LetsDiscoverON.
Thanks for reading & watching. Remember to subscribe to our Blog & YouTube Channel and follow us along as we Discover ON!