Terre Bleu Lavender Farm, located on the outskirts of Milton, Ontario, is a spectacular properly that will pleasantly surprise you with everything it offers. There is something for everyone to see, hear, smell, touch, eat & do.
We had never heard of Terre Bleu until our friend Caroline posted pictures of her visit. We were immediately inspired to check it out and create a video for the blog. We planned our visit for a Sunday afternoon and immediately fell in love with the place. It is ABSOLUTELY stunning! You have to see it in person to believe it but until then, you can watch our video.
Remember to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for future videos.
Terre Bleu became a reality for the Baird family in 2011. The inspiration came from an earlier visit to another lavender farm in Quebec followed by a few years of research into the craft of growing and harvesting lavender. Fast forward to today, with a large following on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in addition to the feature cover on the LCBO’s Food & Drink Magazine the popularity and number of first-time and repeat visitors is in the thousands. The special events, outdoor yoga classes, horses and buzzing apiary (pun intended) also provide a unique way for city dwellers to spend a weekend in the summer. If you’re into agro-tourism then a visit to Terre Blue is a definite must. As Ontario’s largest lavender farm its also a fantastic venue for photography and weddings.
Terre Bleu is located at 2501 Sideroad 5 in Milton.
- Adults – $10 on weekends and holidays & $8 on Fridays & Mondays
- Special Event Pricing in effect
Important things to keep in mind
- Terre Bleu is open from 11AM-4PM on weekends in June from Friday – Monday in July & August however the hours of operation may vary based on the weather or special events so call or go online to confirm. Its also an organic working farm that is family owned & operated.
- Tours of the property are also available.
- Gift Cards & Online Shopping is now available.
- Do not pick the lavender! There are bunches available for sale in the gift shop.
- Bring sunscreen, there’s not any shade on the open fields.
5 things you need to try
- Lavender Lemonade to quench your thirst followed by a scoop of Lavender Ice Cream to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Visit the horses.
- Walk through the lavender fields.
- Browse the Gift Shop.
- Attend a special event like a cooking class, yoga class or musical performance.
Remember to subscribe to our blog for future posts like this one!
Have any photos or videos you want to share? Send them over to @LetsDiscoverON.
One thought on “Stimulate All Senses @ Terre Bleu Lavender Farm”