The expression on Tony’s face says it ALL. That is a scream of pure fun & excitement as we went around in circles on the ‘Krazy Kanuck’ water slide at Wet n’ Wild Toronto. Some would argue that I was the “crazy” one for even attempting the ‘Oh Canada’ water slide, or should I say ‘water-drop’? Watch this video to see me (Petula) in action.
If you liked this video then subscribe to our YouTube Channel to see our entire collection of videos.
OK I know I look terrified in the picture but I survived. I asked Tony to come with me but he claimed he couldn’t go because he needed to film me but I know the REAL reason he didn’t come 😉 Sometimes you just remind yourself that you only live once and go for it. YOLO is my new motto in life!
It had been years since we went to a waterpark but how could we not go to Toronto’s newest waterpark. Technically the park is in Brampton, a suburb just outside of Toronto, which is also our hometown too, so as Bramptonians we had to show our support.
If you’re not a daredevil and thrill-seeker then you’ll probably best enjoy your day floating along the lazy river or relaxing in a cabana. If you have young children then hanging around ‘Bear Footin’ Bay’ or ‘Wet’n’Wild Jr’ is your best bet. There’s also a wading pool for babies & toddlers.
The cost of entry varies based on age and there are 2 types of passes. You can purchase a day pass, either online or at the front gate, in addition to a season’s pass if you know you’ll be visiting multiple times. The cost of parking is separate from entrance into the park.
Hours of Operation
This varies depending on weekday vs. weekend as well as the month so check the hours of operation before you head out.
- We felt very safe because there were several lifeguards spread out all over the park.
- We noticed that lockers, located near the change rooms, were available for rent.
- Once get hungry or thirsty there are several dining options to choose from. We had the pulled pork and chicken burger along with fries & onion rings…YUM.
- There was also one bar if you’d prefer an alcoholic beverage.
- You can’t bring your own food or drinks into the property however there are picnic tables outside the main gates.
Must Do or Try
- Go on each water slide once. How else will you find out if you like it or not?
- Say hi to Berkeley The Bear. He likes to say hello and give high-fives!
- Order and enjoy the Prime Minister’s burger.
We spent an afternoon but we could have easily spent the entire day at Wet n Wild. It’s an awesome place to visit if you’d like to soak up the sun and cool off later or watch the kids have fun while you stay dry. Wet n Wild has something to offer for everyone.
Our visit was sponsored by Wet n Wild however all opinions, recommendations & reviews are our own.
Have any photos or videos of your visit that you would like to share with us? Send them over to @lets_discover_on.